As part of its commitment to environmental and financial sustainability, The College of New Jersey is pleased to announce the implementation of an improved Print Sense print/copy management solution.
- $.05 per Black & White page printed
- $2.00 per Color page printed (Art Lab / PPhaser)
The ITS Media Lab provides color, large format and specialty printing services but is not enrolled in the PrintSense program. Patrons can pay with GetIt, cash or Department Accounts.
This Print Sense program will:
- Manage, control and reduce print and copy costs,
- Increase print and copy efficiency and effectiveness,
- Streamline print and copy operations,
- Improve print and copy productivity,
- Provide state of the art print and copy services to students, faculty and staff.
Some of these improvements include:
- Secure and controlled printing and copying in the Library and some Labs which will reduce unwanted printing and copying, and save money,
- Web printing to Library printers,
- Mobile Printing to Library printers.
Students will use their GetIt account, and have funds deposited in this account, for payment of printing and copying services in the Library and a number of labs on campus. The cost of printing and copying remains the same as last year. For GetIt account information see the GetIt web page.
Faculty and staff printing and copying, scanning and faxing procedures in their department will remain the same as in the past. Faculty and staff copying procedures in the Library will be similar to what has been done in the past.
Library guests can print or copy in the Library using a purchased Guest GetIt Card.
See the FAQs link above for answers to various questions and procedures.