New Google Cloud Print Integration
As of 4/16/19, Students may now use Google Cloud Print to print to the Library print queue. This allows you to print from many devices, including personal cell phones and laptop computers, from both on and off campus. The instructions are located here or via the link in the Tutorials widget on the right side of this page. This is not a comprehensive guide as there are many applications that work with Google Cloud Print.
Be sure to refer to the sections on confirming and releasing jobs, as you will need to use a web browser to confirm the job and place it into the queue to be released by a swipe station.
As part of its commitment to environmental and financial sustainability, The College of New Jersey is pleased to announce the implementation of an improved Print Sense print/copy management solution.
- $.05 per Black & White page printed
- $2.00 per Color page printed (Art Lab / PPhaser)
As part of its commitment to environmental and financial sustainability, The College of New Jersey is pleased to announce the implementation of an improved PrintSense print and copy management solution.
This Print Sense program will:
- Manage, control and reduce print and copy costs,
- Increase print and copy efficiency and effectiveness,
- Streamline print and copy operations,
- Improve print and copy productivity,
- Provide state of the art print and copy services to students, faculty and staff.
Some of these improvements include:
- Secure and controlled printing and copying in the Library and some Labs which will reduce unwanted printing and copying, and save money,
- Web printing to Library printers,
- Mobile Printing to Library printers.
Students will use their GetIt account, and have funds deposited in this account, for payment of printing and copying services in the Library and a number of labs on campus. The cost of printing and copying remains the same as last year. For GetIt account information see the GetIt web page.
Faculty and staff printing and copying, scanning and faxing procedures in their department will remain the same as in the past. Faculty and staff copying procedures in the Library will be similar to what has been done in the past.
Library guests can print or copy in the Library using a purchased Guest GetIt Card.
See the FAQs link above for answers to various questions and procedures.